What are some reasons people seek out coaching?
People seek out coaching because they need want more of life. Whether it is guidance or help getting unstuck, finding balance in life, or want to kick it into the next gear -- coaching will help.
People often arrive at coaching because they're feeling unfulfilled or uncertain about their future. Maybe the person knows why they're unsatisfied, or maybe they don't. A coach can help a client get to the root of what's holding a person back, whether it's self-limiting beliefs, lack of confidence, lack of desire or motivation, environments, or more.
Too often in life we turn to our friends or family to help provide us with insights, advice, or counseling, but there's a problem with that. And the problem with this is that our friends, family, and colleagues aren't equipped with the right skills to help and frequently they have an agenda or stake in your success (or lack thereof).
Life coaches are 100% in service to you, and their goal is to support and champion you, your dreams, and help you to make them a reality. They have zero agenda other than what you want, and when you win, they win. You can accomplish whatever you want, and a coach helps you to make it possible.
If you're looking for detailed reasons or ways in which a coach can help, here are a few:
- You aren't sure about what you want in life
- You need help figuring out what your next career steps might be
- You're facing or amidst a major life transition (transitioning into a new job, getting out of a relationship, having a baby, moving to a new place, etc.)
- You want to become a better communicator
- You want to become more decisive
- You want to become more confident
- You want better time-management
- You feel like something is holding you back
- You aren't as happy as you want to be
- You are fearful of putting yourself out there
- You don't think you're good enough
- You need more focus in life
- Foster client accountability to increase productivity