Future Self Workshop [7/23/2020]
What are you doing today that your future self will appreciate?
Successful people start with a vision for their future self and use that as the filter for everything they do.
Take Elon Musk for example. He rarely talks about his former PayPal days and is obsessively focused on Tesla and making life on Mars possible through SpaceX.
One day you will become your future self, and the questions then are: who IS your future self? What does your future self want? What new ways of living or experiences will make your future self sing?
If you want help intentionally designing your future self, join Sarah Bedrick from Thrive Coaching for a workshop on building your future self.
By the end of the session, we'll complete a guided journaling exercise for you to gain:
- Knowledge of what matters to your future self
- What your future self stands for
- How to live your life to work towards your future self
- When: Tuesday, July 23rd at 7:30pm Eastern / 4:30pm Pacific
- Price: $20 (limited spots available)
- Expectations: This is a highly personal exercise, therefore, there will be no interacting with other attendees.
[If you're interested in coaching, this is an inexpensive but private way to dip your toes in. As part of attending, you'll also receive one free coaching session.]
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand" -- Albert Einstein